In order to connect patients with expert knowledge on a larger scale, we launched a video series featuring clinicians and researchers with the expertise that is critical to our community. Providing actionable and scientific information in an easy to understand format, we have interviewed dozens of experts and counting.
Topics are chosen based on audience requests, and every question asked has been submitted by our community.
What It Takes To Make This Happen
- Sourcing experts and securing time with them
- Gathering and collating questions from our community
- Dedicating time to record the interview
- Design work
- Post-production editing
- Subtitling for better accessibility
- Translation of subtitles for non-English speaking audiences
Topics We’ve Already Covered
- Why UTIs can become chronic or recurrent
- Hormones and UTIs
- The role of the vaginal and urinary microbiome
- How pelvic health impacts the bladder
- Conventional, surgical, and naturopathic treatment approaches
- Supporting mental wellbeing during chronic illness
- Promising UTI treatments on the horizon
When you contribute, be sure to tell us who you want to see an interview with next!
This project is partially funded through work with mission-aligned partners. By contributing to the community support goal, you’ll be helping to continue this important work.
- We recorded and published a fascinating interview series on phage therapy for UTI, with Dr. Sabrina Green, Dr. Saima Aslam and Dr. Austen Terwilliger.
- We published a new series with Sabrina Sarro, a therapist who specializes in pelvic pain.
- Our four-part interview with Dr. Sachin Malde was published, with a particularly popular episode on bladder instillations.
- In exciting news, our ‘Take To Your Doctor’ resources are now available for download! You can find two explainers videos on our YouTube channel:
- Our much anticipated interview series on Hiprex has been published! Thanks to Dr. Cat Anderson for sharing her expertise on this topic.
Ask Questions. Tell Stories!