One of our big accomplishments for 2021 was translating Live UTI Free for our French-speaking community, but there is still more work to be done! Your support in achieving our goals for 2022 means helping more patients on their UTI journey and presenting opportunities for non-English speaking patients to be better represented in research.
Your Support Will Enable Us To:
- Fund paid internships for French translators in 2022
- Raise awareness via our French Instagram account
- Translate our ‘Take to Your Doctor’ resources into French
What We’ve Already Achieved
- Successful launch of our French language site
- Translation of our most important articles
- French content on social media via liveutifree_france
- Responses in French to dozens of comments and emails
- Enlisted two French translation interns for 2022
This project is funded exclusively through community support. By contributing to this campaign, you’ll be helping to continue this important work.
- Our French translation intern, Maiwenn, is continuing her internship with us, and has published multiple articles in French, including UTI and Menopause and Urinary Incontinence.
- Our French translation intern, Auriane, has now completed her internship with us, having translated and published multiple articles, including a feature piece on UTI Prevention.
- We have selected two French translation interns to work with us over the coming 4 months, and we’re excited to get more of our content out to French speaking audiences!