Although there are dozens of studies and clinical trials for UTI underway at any given time, many trials never succeed. One of the main reasons that trials fail and new drugs and products never make it to market is the failure to recruit enough participants. With your support, we’re working on changing that!
What It Takes To Make This Happen
- Expansion of our platform to share recruitment opportunities with more patients
- Engagement of a team member to identify studies and connect patients
- Development of easy to understand recruitment materials for patients
- Establishing an active network to connect patient support groups
We’ve already helped recruit participants for the following types of studies:
- Clinical trials for new UTI antibiotics
- Final phase trials for new UTI prevention products
- Development of tools that document the patient experience
- Studies into nutrition and UTI
- Scientific research around the urinary microbiome
If research is important to you, support UTI study recruitment by becoming a project contributor!
This project is partially funded through work with mission-aligned partners. By contributing to the community support goal, you’ll be helping to continue this critical work.
- We’ve created a dedicated mailing list for study recruitment. If you’re interested in participating in research, answer a few questions so we can keep you in the loop.
- Become an official Live UTI Free member to receive early access to research participation opportunities and exclusive invitations to community feedback sessions and webinars.