With a global UTI community stretching across 70+ countries, and more than 1,000,000 new website visitors each year, providing direct support to those who need us is a huge part of what we do.
Our primary mission is to make positive change in underserved areas of women’s health and we understand that change begins with listening to our community’s needs. Providing unbiased and actionable information, Live UTI Free educates patients about the complexities of UTI and seeking diagnostic and treatment solutions.
Support for our team enables us to:
- Create and manage unbiased, research-based content for our website
- Personally respond to every email received from the community
- Collaborate with experts worldwide to bring their knowledge and expertise to patients
- Partner with advocacy organizations to share UTI resources on a global scale
- Develop resources for patients to share with their doctors
- Grow our network of chronic UTI specialists so more patients can find care
Each resource we create is based on feedback from our community. Incorporating patient voices allows us to focus on the greatest needs. By becoming a team supporter, you are taking part in continuing this important work.