Studying the basic biology of genitourinary inflammation and infection, and developing better diagnostic and surgical technology.
View All Articles Close Article
The Hsieh Lab
- Antibiotic Susceptibility Testing For Recurrent UTI With Pathnostics
- Could An Underlying Bladder Infection Be Causing Your Recurrent UTI?
- At Home UTI Test: How To Test For A UTI At Home
- When To Go To A Doctor For UTI: Dr Michael Hsieh On Recurrent Urinary Symptoms
- What Causes A Urinary Tract Infection?
- Good Advice About UTIs Is Hard To Find!
- How I Beat Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections
- My First UTI Made Me Feel Out Of Place In My Own Body
- Put Your Physical And Mental Health First
- Cranberry Juice Was Nothing More Than A Placebo
Recurrent UTI Stories
- UTI And Menopause: Estrogen May Improve Recurrent UTI